Follow Us on Twitter

Sunday, February 23, 2014

William Chan suffers from heat stroke several times a day


EEG artiste, William Chan (陳偉霆) will be filming in Hangzhou next month and was asked if he is worried about the heat in Mainland? He said " I hope I can return back to Hong Kong in time from the hot weather, actually I am use to having several heat strokes a day when I was previously filming in Mainland. I now know how to prevent myself from heat stroke and I will carry a lot of drinking water with me". (Is it hard earned money?) "No it isn't, because there is still a lot more for me to learn".

Source: ON.CC
Translated by: lucychoi559 @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit us if you wish to repost the news. Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.