Follow Us on Twitter

Sunday, April 6, 2014

Lukian Wang chases a tram in underwear






Johnson Lee's (李思捷)ex-girlfriend Lukian Wang (王宝宝) (aka: Spring Roll), this morning  at 7am was seen filming for new film Love Battlefield (爭仔愛作戰). Spring Roll was wearing pink underwear, and running barefoot chasing after a tram doing foul language gestures. Although it was early in the morning, not much people were on the streets, but the filming has attracted nearby people waiting at the bus stops. There was even an onlooker who took out their mobile phone to film and take photos and not even willing to catch their bus.

When asked how she felt? Spring roll smiled and said: "My foot huts". Asked whether she was afraid of running in her underwear as it is against the law? She said: "No, as long as I am not running nakedly then it's ok". (Are you embarrassed because their are onlookers?) She expressed "I don't think too much about that". She was told that their was an onlooker who was unwilling to catch their bus because they were busy watching you film. She said: "I care less, I need to work hard for the film, because there is there is not much time left".

When asked whether  Sze Jit will come visit her today during filming? She said: "I am unsure about today, but for this scene, he won't because it's too early". (Have you ever been pranked by Sze Jit?) "He always pranks me". (when was the last prank he did to you?) "He does it all the time without realising". (What was the most recent prank he did?) "One time when I called him, he would used a different voice to answer and I thought that I had called the wrong number".

When asked if she liked the prank Sze Jit did? She said "Yes, because I like a humorous person". (Is there any preparation before filming?) She bluntly said: "Two days ago I have started to eat less to lose weight and when I first came to Hong Kong, I was a size small, but now extra large" I wanted to buy  large size panties, but my hips are big, cannot fit them and I do feel awkward".

When asked if she was nervous running in the streets in her underwear. She expressed "I do feel a little bit nervous, but I do modelling for years and I even filmed in nude". She exposed that the film is about girls going after guys and stealing boyfriends and even said she has friends with that experience. (Have you and Sze Jit broken up again?) "We only broken up once and that's it".

Source: ON.CC
Translated by: lucychoi559 @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit us if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.