Follow Us on Twitter

Thursday, April 10, 2014

Lukian Wang helps her ex-boyfriend to clean his 'Urine' before


Johnson Lee's (李思捷) ex-girlfriend, Lukian Wang (王宝宝) expressed that she could not accept her boyfriend who smoked and drunk beer. Lukian said "I do not smoke as smoking is bad for health and I dislike the smell too. Thus most likely, my boyfriend will not smoke in front of me."

Also, she disclosed that she had to take care of her boyfriend whenever he was drunk several times and said "I cannot accept the fact that I still need to clean his urine and dreamwalking. (Did you tell him?) Yes but still, he cannot remember if he really does that and I feel helpless. I did ask him if he considers seeing a doctor as he may have some psychological problem or high level of stress. Otherwise, he will not commit such acts."

Source: ON.CC
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit us if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.