Follow Us on Twitter

Friday, April 18, 2014

Max Zhang Jin: People who like me will think I am valuable


Won "Best Supporting Actor" at the 33rd Hong Kong Film Awards, Max Zhang Jin (張晉), today attended an event and accepted media veteran Chan Tao An's (Jacky)  interview. Zhang Jin was asked whether he has read all his friends congratulating messages on his blog. He said he has been very busy because his phone constantly keeps ringing. "I have read some of the messages, but don't have the time to read them in details. I have a busy life. Ada Choi (蔡少芬) went to work in Mainland. Most of the time I have to look after my two daughters and there isn't really any time left for me. After my daughters have gone to sleep, I am also really tired and there isn't any time for me to read the messages. When asked whether wife Ada was happy that his husband is being praised. Zhang Jin smiled and said: "Of course, a normal woman would be happy if their own husband has been praised".

The busy Zhang Jin has been busily looking after his two daughters, haven't had the time to celebrate for himself. He said when Ada returns to Hong Kong, he will take his family out to celebrate with friends to express his gratitude for their love and generous support. When mentioning about a few days ago, Ada posted a blog about a dialogue between her husband and daughter. Zhang Jin laughed and said: "My daughter looked at the award that I received and still didn't understand what it was for. It was a funny situation. The night after the film awards ceremony ended, in the car, my daughter asked why mum didn't get an award and at that moment she made me laugh aloud".

Zhang Jin expressed that from now on, he has to work more harder. Asked whether he will receive a higher paycheck from now on. He expressed: "I cannot make these decisions. People who like me will think I am valuable to them and people who doesn't like me wouldn't even consider me to work for them".

Source: ON.CC
Translated by: lucychoi559 @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit us if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.