Follow Us on Twitter

Wednesday, April 23, 2014

New Series, Never Dance Alone: Eliza Sam performs Fitness Dance



Artiste Eliza Sam (岑麗香) attended the premiere of new series, Never Dance Alone (女人俱樂部) and showed a 30 minutes short clip. In the clip, Eliza was wearing a tank top and performed a fitness dance.

Eliza disclosed that the training took a long time and said "My hands and legs do not coordinate well and I am very nervous in the beginning, as my dancing skills is average but I am very good in dancing for my role in the series. Thus, I request for a longer training." When asked if the instructor was mad when teaching her, Eliza said "Nope, as she knows that I am poor in dancing and is very patient towards me."

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: Admin @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit us if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.