Follow Us on Twitter

Saturday, April 26, 2014

Raymond Lam confesses he loses 80% of his muscles & a small tummy






Raymond Lam (林峯), Charmaine Sheh (佘詩曼), Kate Tsui (徐子珊), Fred Cheng (鄭俊弘) and 40 artistes represented TVB to sing the theme song for 2014 Brazil World Cup (2014FIFA巴西世界盃). Raymond Lam revealed that after filming Line Walker (使徒行者), he will be preparing for his concert in Macau and training his abs as well.

Raymond said "During the filming period, I am very busy that I have insufficient time to go for workout. My muscle has disappeared around 80% and I have a small tummy now. I am so afraid that I cannot fit into the top, but luckily, I slim down fast and should be able to within a month." As for Charmaine and Kate, they seldom watch soccer but will try to join in the fun.

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit us if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.