Follow Us on Twitter

Saturday, April 12, 2014

Singapore Work Trip: Linda Chung runs into 'funny' washroom incident


It is common that artistes have work performances in overseas and earlier,an amusing incident happened when Linda Chung (鍾嘉欣) went for a work trip in Singapore (新加坡). Her assistant and she went to the VIP lounge to rest while waiting to board the plane. During the waiting, Linda had the urge to go to the washroom but there was only one cubicle with no differentiation between male and female.

Linda said "The door is unlocked and I do not expect to see a guy/woman is passing faeces when I push the door. Oh my god! I immediately return and find that it is funny but irritating." Then that guy/woman pretended nothing happened when he/she walked to the lounge and proceeded to eat his/her snacks although both did exchange eye contacts.

Linda mentioned "Subsequently, I go to the cubicle and lock the door. However, I hear someone tries to open the door and concidentially, it is the same guy/woman. I do not expect the same incident will happen twice and I see him/her passing faeces while he/she sees me after pissing. The situation is indeed awkard but cute too."  

Source: ON.CC
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit us if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.