Follow Us on Twitter

Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Steven Ma confesses he is a workaholic & busy earning money



Artiste Steven Ma (馬浚偉), Yeung Ming (楊明) and Katy Kung (龔嘉欣) attended the dinner function for the finale of TVB series, Storm in a Cocoon (守業者). Earlier, Steven was hospitalised due to high blood pressure and as a coffee lover, he said "I am extra cautious when I am in the US. I only drink one cup of coffee daily and cannot control myself without drinking it at all. As I drink very high, but is very low now. Even my talking is slower now."

Steven revealed that he will be working in Mainland China in May and the filming of the show (directed by himself) will start end of the year. Also, Steven will be singing a duet with Fala Chen (陳法拉), filming MV, doing promotion and asking permission from TVB to sing together with Linda Chung (鍾嘉欣). With a hectic schedule, Steven is a workaholic and busy earning money. When asked about the work in his working studio, Steven disclosed he was negotiating contracts with more than ten female artistes and jokingly said "It is impossible for me to hire male artiste to smash my rice bowl."

Source: ON.CC
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit us if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.