Follow Us on Twitter

Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Linda Chung: It is normal to have a change of new advertisement spokeperson


Yesterday, Linda Chung (鍾嘉欣) attended a mobile event at Causeway Bay (銅鑼灣) and many fans were waiting for her in the rainy weather. She said "My apology as everyone has to wait for me under the rainy weather and I will try my best to cherish them." Earlier, there was a report pointing that Kate Tsui (徐子珊) had recently replaced Linda to become the slimming celebrity spokeperson. Linda laughed and said "I did read the report and will not work with the advertisement company for 3 years if we are unhappy working together. I am happy working with the advertisement company and understand that the change of spokeperson is to match the new promotion campaign and theme. Also, it is normal to change to a new spokeperson." Linda then highlighted her manager had already informed her about their decision.

Does not mind wearing bikini

When asked if she minded wearing bikini for advertisement just like Kate Tsui, Linda said "Depends on the feel. Wearing a bikini does not matter as long as it is healthy and matches the advertisement company." Mentioned about Kate Tsui showed off her bust measurement in a bikini image, Linda defended her and said "The photo is very beautiful and Kate is very pretty. Perhaps the words used by the magazine becomes unrelated to the feeling of healthy image. I feel that the photo is indeed very beautiful and healthy."

The reporters continued to ask if she needed to obtain permission from her boyfriend to wear bikini, Linda said "I will make the decision if it is related to work. My family and friends trust me and I am not required to inform them." Finally, Linda denied that she lost the celebrity spokeperson fee of 3 millions dollars which was made up by the magazine only. She said "I am very contented with what I own now and currently negotiating with new advertisement deals."

Source: Mingpao (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.