Follow Us on Twitter

Saturday, May 10, 2014

Lukian Wang can go nude for the sake of filming


Johnson Lee's (李思捷) ex-girlfriend, Lukian Wang (王宝宝) has a western style character and the earlier filming of her wearing an underwear chasing after a tram becomes a hot topic instantly. She disclosed that she had no limits in filming shows and did not mind being nude for the sake of filming, but she emphasised she will not accept any immoral deals in exchange for the roles. Lukian said "Do not assume that nobody does not know and someone will know once you do it!"

Lukian's friends from Singapore (新加坡), Thailand (泰國) and England (英國) knew about the news once it was published about her wearing underwear chasing after a tram. She laughed and expressed that her friends were not bothered by it and said "They know I will do it as I am very playful and dare to try any challenges. However, the reaction from the public is different and some people feel that I am very brave and admire me, while some feel that I am silly and fork out my money to make fun of myself!"

Denied going for Plastic Surgery

Lukian felt that the sexiness for mini movie was nothing and could go for more greater challenges. She did not mind going nude as long as required by the role and smilingly said "I can accept the exposure of Lust, Caution as I usually watch violent movie. I tend to write such script and not bother by it." Lukien continued to say "It is worth it even if people assume that you are a 'vase'! (Sell yourself in exchange for roles?) Of course not and it is silly! Do not assume that nobody does not know and someone will know once you do it! It is similar when an advertisement company requires me to go for plastic surgery and I rejected too!" Lukian added that she accepted dinner function before, but it was simply only a dinner.

Currently editing the mini movie and writing two scripts, Lukien hopes to film movie for next round. When asked if she approached Johnson for any advices, she said "I did let Johnson see and he feels that it is fantastic. He asks me to give him a role to act but I rejects him, as I prefer to find someone suitable to act for the role."

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.