Follow Us on Twitter

Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Rainie Yang is filming the fourth movie

(Picture: Rainie Yang)

Rainie Yang (楊丞琳) is in the entertainment industry for more than ten years and has been releasing albums and acting in some idol dramas. This round, she will be filming on her forth movie and has been uploading self-taken photos on her blog.

Rainie wrote: "Until now, I only film three movies. The first is a small-scale, second is a lesbian while third is a ghost movie with a complete different image and performance. Today, I will report to the new film crew team and this is my fourth movie. I do not understand why I am under tremendous pressure and really hope able to cultivate myself into the role. I can be very relax in my life in the movie. It is the life in the movie!". Upon seeing their idol's message, the netizens expressed their support for her.

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.