Follow Us on Twitter

Saturday, June 28, 2014

Ankie Beilke supports Germany team for World Cup


Model, Ankie Beilke (貝安琪), attended an event and disclosed that she will support Germany team during World Cup, as she was a German citizen. When asked if she intended to fly to Germany to watch the match, she said: "Nope as I have a hectic schedule but I have many friends from Brazil and football in Germany is considered a popular sport activity. I will cook with my friends and watch football together. (Will drink wine while watching football?) I will buy wine but man prefers beer. (Will you get drunk?) Nope, my alcoholic tolerance level is all right.".

Due to a hectic schedule, Ankie accepted less students for yoga class now although she was already an instructor. When asked if her income was decreased, Ankie said: "It is okay. I will teach more students when I am free.". She also added that she is currently negotiating on a movie deal and will be filming a new movie in Germany later.

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.