Follow Us on Twitter

Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Charmaine Sheh has signed two years contract & will focus on career




Charmaine Sheh (佘詩曼) went to support Eric Tsang's (曾志偉) steamboat shop and disclosed that she used to invest in food eatery stores but winded up the business eventually. She said: "I always treat my friends to dinner and do not accept their money. It is better to return to acting which is my forte.". Recently, Charmaine completed filming for a new series, currently watching World Cup and supported Netherlands.

Will start dating after two years

When mentioned about TVB needed external support from Anthony Wong (黃秋生), Kent Tong (湯鎮業) and others, Charmaine defended TVB and said: "There is many veteran artistes and it has always been this way (for external support). I did act with Julian Cheung (張智霖) before. (Anybody you wish to act with?) It does not matter and the script is more important.". Asked about her relationship, Charmaine expressed she is currently single and said: "I will announce if I have a relationship. I have signed two years contract and will focus on my career.".

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.