Follow Us on Twitter

Thursday, June 26, 2014

Christine Kuo cries gloomily over harassment in Brazil


When Christine Kuo (苟芸慧) was filming in Brazil, a Chilean avid soccer fan suddenly approached her and kissed her on her lips. Christine, amidst an interview, was frightened to the point where she couldn't move. She didn't know how to react and the crew who were at a distance were all shocked. The "kiss-stealing" (索吻) soccer fan immediately disappeared. After, the Brazilian tourist guide asked Christine if she wanted to call the police but because she didn't want to create a scene and hinder the filming progress, she didn't call the police right away.

While accepting an interview, she said: "Actually, I'm often carried by the soccer fans, an embrace and a peck are all normal. But all of a sudden a kiss on the lips, I couldn't believe it. My mind was blank. At that moment, everyone was still. We didn't know what we could do. I was "frozen". After, I walked off to cool down until a female tourist guide came and comfort me. She told me I must vent it all out and at that point, I couldn't hold it in anymore. After I stopped crying, I felt much better. After all, this is really invasive, it greatly traumatized me."

Asked if it would have an impact on her, she would often think about it while filming two days after the unspeakable incident: "I told myself to not think about it. I just want to continue to do a good job on the programme and not let these things affect my work. I don't want to worsen the situation, I'm feeling okay mentally." But Christine has worked to the point of being sick. She pointed out that she has seen a doctor and her colleagues all told her to rest more.

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: chaierie @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.