Follow Us on Twitter

Saturday, June 7, 2014

Karena Ng: I am too skinny to wear Bikini

(Picture: Karena Ng)

Summer season is here! Artiste Karena Ng (吳千語) always loves sport activities and will go for a swim too. She said "I will go to the swimming pool at my house downstairs and avoid going to the beach as overcrowded. (Wearing bikini or swimming costume?) I will wear swimming costume. Although many thought it is old-fashioned, but I may be too skinny to wear bikini so swimming costume is better. I prefer reliability than looking beautiful and it is the same for swimming in overseas. Plus, wearing swimming costume is easier and safer to play water activities.".

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.