Follow Us on Twitter

Thursday, June 5, 2014

Rainie Yang is 30 years old now

(Picture: Rainie Yang)

Today (04 June) is Rainie Yang's (楊丞琳) birthday and leaves a comment on Weibo (微博) to wish herself 'Happy Birthday': "Before 30 years old, I know how to work and earn money to support my family only. Thus for the past two years, my health starts to protest and this warnings signal me that I work too hard and forget the simple life as well. As such after turning to 30 years old, I would like to know how to sacrifice for life and will notice even if it is a usual pathway or people who I keep in contact. I wish to know more and increase my experience..... I want to say thank you to my mum! She has been working hard for the past 30 years and I love her! Super Love ...... Hope my life will be exciting in the future and the beginning of 30 years old is indeed bright.". Her good friend, Michelle Chen (陳妍希) also sent her birthday wishes.

Source: Mingpao (HK)
Translated by: Admin @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.