Follow Us on Twitter

Sunday, June 15, 2014

Samantha Ko prefers to keep her 'Mimi' inside to showing it

(Picture, from left to right: Samantha Ko, Yumi Wan)



Artiste Samantha Ko (高海寧) wore a fiery red short dress to show her support for Spain football team in Tai Po (大埔) and disclosed that as a fan of Spain football team, she will stay up the whole night to support her idol. Samantha said: "I will watch the match between Spain and Netherlands even at 3am. I have confidence in them and hope they will be one of the sixteen strongest team. Thus, this will delay them in meeting the Brazil team. (Disappointed that you cannot go to Brazil this year?) I have a hectic schedule and need to film series. The company may bring me along next time!".

Prefers the beaches in overseas

When asked about the breast comparison between Yumi Wan (尹蓁晞) and if (Mimi 咪咪) had disappeared, Samantha laughed and said: "It did not disappear and I keep it inside already! I have slimmed down due to filming series plus there is many balls at the scene. I am referring to the balls. (Wearing a swimming costume?) Most importantly, is to keep fit when becomes a spokeperson. (Love the sunny beach?) I prefer the beaches in overseas as there is freedom. (Release your Mimi?) Nah, I will keep it for myself, so as not to become the centre of attraction.

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.