Follow Us on Twitter

Saturday, July 12, 2014

Anjaylia Chan discloses that she is offered $500,000 to go on vacation


(Picture, from left to right: Anjaylia Chan, Venus Wong)

Artiste Anjaylia Chan (陳嘉寶) and Venus Wong (王敏奕) attended an event together and Anjaylia wore a tight fit dress which revealed her underpants. Her assistant covered her with a shawl immediately after the event and Anjaylia said: "I specially go and buy the underpant and the sales girl tells me will not be able to see it. (Asking for refunds?) I will see the situation first. (Ever exposed yourself accidentially?) Nope, I do my safety precautions well.".

Anjaylia disclosed that she received many invitation from several property companies from Mainland China for vacation lately. She said: "The opposite party mentions that they will give lots of money and invite me to vacation including Weibo and Wechat. (How much?) $500,000 per month. They provide a car and an apartment as well and need not send it to me again. I feel insulted and vexed.". As for Venus, she did not receive similar invitations except for screening in the movies on Weibo, and said: "I see many sexy photos and uniforms when I click to see the profile and know it does not suit me.".

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.