Follow Us on Twitter

Friday, July 18, 2014

Elena Kong reveals she would bring her dog to the movies with her



Elena Kong (江美儀) appeared in a long white dress at an event for a television charity that focused on animals. Asked why she doesn't go on dates at the movies with her animal-lover boyfriend Vincent Ng, she revealed that she does but she would also bring her dog along: "I would put my dog in my bag to bring him in. After the lights are out, I would take him out. But I wouldn't let him sit on the floors. He is also really good and he wouldn't make any noise. (Not afraid that the sounds from the movie will frighten him to bark?) Not really, we've seen a movie about dogs before and it was fine. He didn't have much of a reaction."

She also stated that she tried her best to not disturb other people in the audience: "(Does it violate the rules?) It doesn't say anything about this matter but I would be really discreet about it. I would buy the very inner end seats." She frankly wished that theaters would establish theaters specifically for dogs: "I want to openly bring him in. Actually this topic was debated before, the main issue is sanitation but I really hope the theaters would consider this."

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: chaierie @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.