Follow Us on Twitter

Friday, July 18, 2014

Raymond Lam suffering from intestinal cramp. Charmaine Sheh: Probably he is too wealthy that his body is weak





Charmaine Sheh (佘詩曼) appeared at TVB City new game show ( Amazing Summer! 抱抱陽光!100°C好玩!) press conference. The event was also held to promote the new upcoming TVB series Line Walker (使徒行者), including casts: Charmaine Sheh, Raymond Lam (林峯), Sammy Sum (沈震軒), Toby Leung (梁靖琪) and more. However, Raymond Lam was not present at the event due to intestinal cramps. A Sheh joked and said: "He is probably too wealthy that his body is weak. I wish him for a  speedy recovery".

A Sheh also expressed her recent interest is cooking and said: "I am learning to cook from my mummy. I do have talent!" (Learning to cook for a boyfriend?) I am learning cook for myself, I have no boyfriend! I think a girl who knows how to cook will receive extra points from their boyfriend! (Learning to open a restaurant?) I don't know how to do business and I would not open a restaurant, I only know how to open a party and invite friends over to eat.

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: lucychoi559 @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.