Follow Us on Twitter

Friday, July 4, 2014

Sharon Chan: I hope to avoid giving birth scene as it will give me phobia




Sharon Chan (陳敏之) wore a tube top to attend the promotion campaign for new series, The Ultimate Addiction (點金勝手), in Tseung Kwan O (將軍澳) and said: "The click-through rate in Mainland China is 3 millions and we have to thanks Bosco Wong (黃宗澤) as he is very famous. (Wear lesser clothes in celebration of receiving good response of the series?) Nope, it is Summer season. (Wear lesser when the click-through rate reaches 4 millions?) I will leave it to Bosco and he can wear a swimming trunk. I know Mainland China has stop airing it and it is a waste.".

Sharon mentioned about the miscarriage scene on Tuesday night and said: "I receive many messages from my friends whom praised me for acted well. They especially those who given birth before give me encouragements and feel like shouting when watching that scene. I am overjoyed when the series receives good response and though I have some phobia while acting that scene, but it is worth it when it makes the audiences feel touched. However, I really hope to avoid acting similar scenes as it may give me phobia especially when giving birth in reality.".

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.