Follow Us on Twitter

Friday, July 25, 2014

Sire Ma releases press conference and shed tears over the erotic dancing video



Yesterday, Sire Ma (馬賽) was at Tseung Kwan O TVB City (將軍澳電視城) to release a press conference and account regarding the leaked out of erotic dancing video. TVB Deputy Director of External Affairs (企業傳訊部副總監), Tsang Tsing Ming (曾醒明) accompanied her as well.

Sire Ma expressed that this video was taken last year and said: "I do not take any medicine at that time. Perhaps I am a little tipsy." She continued that she had gone to Crime Squad (重案組) to record her statement and will leave it to the police to handle.

When mentioned about her family, Sire Ma said: "I am afraid to tell my family. They may not receive the news that fast since they are in Mainland China. Initially, I am pondering if they will accept but get to know that many websites in Mainland China already uploaded the video. Thus, I would like to say sorry to my father and he said: "Daughter, please do not be afraid and daddy will support you no matter what happens." As such, I really like to express my gratitude for their protection and love, plus with many people supporting me. Nothing is an obstacle to me and certain that I will go through it successfully."

Source: Mingpao (HK)
Translated by: Admin @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.