Follow Us on Twitter

Saturday, August 9, 2014

Roger Kwok chooses wrong wheelchair, almost split his head


Recently, actor Roger Kwok (郭晉安) in TVB new series Black Heart White Soul (忠奸人) plays the role of a treacherous disabled barrister. After seven years, he plays a villain once again and he admitted that he relied on his "good" face to deceive others: "Because I am born with a "good" face, that is why the producer asked me to play the villain. This is how we can deceive everyone!" Roger who uses a wheelchair to move revealed his own mistake that he chose the wrong wheelchair to practice with and almost split his head: "I thought I would be smart to practice with the most compact wheelchair. Who would have guessed that it is for freestyle techniques. (Injured?) No, but I've tried once using too much strength and almost flipped the wheelchair and cracked my head!"

Roger revealed that once when he used the wheelchair to move, he used the wrong strength causing his hands to be numbed: "I've treated them for two months, seek three doctors. (Was your wife Cindy Au (歐倩怡) worried?) Yes! Acupuncture and bone-popping made it better." Asked if sitting on a wheelchair hindered his acting skills, he said: "Actually created many romantic areas, I would use my wheelchair and bring Krystal Tin (田蕊妮) everywhere!" Speaking of partner Krystal, he disclosed that the most memorable scene was remembering 18 pages of the script to defend her in court: "I've recited for eight days, this scene was filmed until 3 am. I've recited many times that my tongue was twisted!"

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: chaierie @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.