Follow Us on Twitter

Saturday, September 13, 2014

Natalie Tong only starts to cherish her mummy after she left


Natalie Tong (唐詩詠) accepted the radio station interview and when asked shedding tears upon getting the award of most improved artiste in 2010, she said: "I am very emotional and should share the award with mummy. We will start to cherish when the loved one left and should be able to see if I put in more effort earlier. Thus, I am more emotional at that time."

When asked about being the breadwinner and not filial to her mummy, Natalie said: "I used to depend on her and she keeps working and does not accompany me when I am little. Thus, I blame on her and it becomes she wants to accompany me when I am older. Sometimes I find that she is annoying and does not cherish her love. In fact, I love her but do not reveal it. I really want to talk to her when on the stage. I find that I do not put in my best but do not have the chance any longer."

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.