Follow Us on Twitter

Tuesday, September 30, 2014

On Weibo: Juju Chan shows a photo of herself soaking in bathtub


Recently, martial arts female star, Juju Chan (陳鈺芸), was filming new series in New Zealand and busy writing the script. On Weibo, she showed a photo of herself soaking in the bath tub and left a message: "I go around and relax myself whenever not filming, and write my own script in the hotel. I have planned for a long time and finally write a script to my satisfaction. Yesterday, I burn midnight oil to amend the script and it is very exciting! Right now, I am enjoying myself in the bathtub with rose flavour and it is very relaxing. Smell very nice indeed!" Juju should enjoy it every night if she is less busy.

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.