Follow Us on Twitter

Thursday, September 25, 2014

Sharon Chan: TVB resembles my home and I do not thinking of leaving


Sharon Chan (陳敏之) accepted an interview from radio station and expressed that she shared the same manager as Raymond Lam (林峯), but did not have the intention to follow his footstep to leave TVB. She said: "I am in TVB for around 13 to 14 years and do not think of leaving. Raymond's criteria is better than me and I have not reach his position yet. Plus, I am a person who needs security and TVB resembles my home. It will be very difficult if I venture out."

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.