Follow Us on Twitter

Sunday, October 12, 2014

Niki Chow goes for a juice diet plan for three days in order to reduce weight


Artiste Niki Chow (周麗淇) attended the press conference for handbag event and disclosed that she had started her juice plan which will last for three days, under the recommendation of her good friend, Almen Wong (黃佩霞). She said: "I want to detox and health is my top concern. (How do you feel?) Nothing and I try it for one day. After consulting traditional chinese medical practitioner, I need to take warm stuff and will drink the juice when it is less cold. (Any effects?) I will try for three days first and decide if to continue later."

When asked if she intended to take care of her body well before getting married, Niki said: "Nope. Having a healthy body is important and filming series needs energy. (Any temptations?) Yes and they keep telling me the chicken drumstick is yummy before attending the event. (Feel like eating anything?) Today is the first day and I love eating chicken drumstick. (Ask boyfriend to join in your diet?) He is a small eater and I tell him not to tempt me. (How about dating?) He eats his food while I drink my juice."

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.