Follow Us on Twitter

Monday, October 6, 2014

Raymond Wong continues to rest, stops all work temporarily


Artiste Raymond Wong (黃浩然) appeared at a footwear brand event and earlier he who was diagnosed with Behcet's disease which caused an inflamed ulcer in his throat, besides being forced to withdraw from the filming of a new series, he also had to be hospitalized for two whole weeks. When asked about the progress of his recuperation, he said: "Going back to the company, my colleagues tell me they haven't seen me this energetic. I can't exercise vigorously and I have to eat more nutritional food. (The progress of your work?) Haven't officially started filming, not that fast, currently I'm just going to attend events."

He also revealed that his wife often made him soup for him to replenish: "My mother and mother-in-law also did, now I'm eating home-cooked meals more. I also keep exercising regularly, hiking in the mountain. (Walk for how long?) 45 minutes to an hour. Now, I pay attention to my health more, everyday I would rest for 8 hours. (Was your sons worried?) They also miss me. My oldest was really happy when he knew I'm leaving the hospital. He told his teacher in school that he was unhappy because his dad caught a cold."

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: chaierie @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.