Follow Us on Twitter

Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Wong Cho Lam sees Peng Yuyan undergoes training: Crazy? I will faint



Artiste Wong Cho Lam (王祖藍) acted as a youngster 'Ya Cha Shu 牙擦蘇' in new movie, Rise of the Legend (黃飛鴻之英雄有夢) (2014) and disclosed he needed to put in fake teeth everyday and the image was indeed amusing. He said: "The director does not require me to add in any jokes and follow according to the script. This image is very useful to me and my appearance helps to soften the nervous action scenes."

In the movie, Cho Lam had some 'meaty' scenes with Peng Yuyan (彭于晏) and when asked about his thoughts upon seeing Yuyan revealing his muscles, Cho Lam said: "He is very tall and handsome. I am full of envy and jealousy. I work with him before and witness his efforts. He invites me to go for training together for half a year and I am thinking it must be crazy. I will faint if train for a week."

Eight Diagram Pole is taller than him

Creating jokes was not a difficulty to Cho Lam. In order to challenge the action scenes, he went for training for one month plus and hurt himself as the pole was taller than him. However, Cho Lam had no complains and treated himself as 'beginner' in action scenes, and said: "Today performance is a big challenge and it is a rare opportunity to learn from Sammo Hung (洪金寶), Max Zhang (張晉) and Peng Yuyan."

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.