Follow Us on Twitter

Sunday, December 28, 2014

15 million fans in the United States. G.E.M. will personally make cookies?


Popular music diva G.E.M. (鄧紫棋) with a vibrant look uploaded a photo of herself with food and has tens of thousands of likes, but G.E.M. who loves fitness has a lot of Quota. In the recent days, she has uploaded a a lot of food pictures and feels sorry: "I know I am in the States just for recording and dining out....but can you please let me upload the last picture of myself eating? Because I really love eating Chipotle, let me be excited about it!" Luckily G.E.M. did not forget to share it with her fans: "Well, let me change the subject,. I would like to share that I have reached 15 million fans and want to discuss with you the benefit you want? Want me to make cookies? But I'm afraid it will be broken by the time I send it over!" G.E.M. has so many fans, if she is really sending cookies and even opening pastry store would be a problem!

Source: ON.CC (HK) 
Translated by: lucychoi559 @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.