Follow Us on Twitter

Saturday, December 20, 2014

Leanne Li can choose not to give birth?



Artiste Wong Cho Lam (王祖藍) organised a BBQ in celebration of the series, Come on, cousin (老表,你好hea!) in Tai Po and Leanne Li drove a car by herself. When asked if she will be cooking, Leanne Li (李亞男) said: "I will help to barbecue chicken wings. (Barbecue for your hubby?) Not my hubby yet."

No pressure to give birth

Although Leanne lost Best Supporting Actress (最佳女配角) award, but she felt happy to be nominated and received compliments for her acting from her good friends. She said: "I will continue to work hard. (Delay giving birth in order to get award?) Nope, I have no plans yet. I seem like a mother to my younger sister as our age gap is quite big. I can resume to my identity since she has grow up now. (No pressure from family to give birth?) Nope and my family has no objections even I refuse to give birth.  (Plan to give birth at later time or not giving birth at all?) I am fine with both.

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.