Follow Us on Twitter

Sunday, January 25, 2015

Angelababy asks netizens to not search up her brother


Angelababy (楊穎), Lu Han (鹿晗), Huang Bo (黃渤) and others attended an award ceremony organized in Mainland China. Angelababy appeared in a neutral suit and was named the Weibo Queen, she said: "I filmed Running Brothers (奔跑吧兄弟), the variety show, giving me a great change, I think in the Korean version, Song Ji-Hyo (宋智孝) is very adorable, especially known for helping others. But among the seven actors, I like Lee Kwang-Soo (李光洙) the most." Speaking of her brother being actively searched by netizens, Angelababy expressed that her brother is still currently in college and he is not in the entertainment circle, so she asks that everyone not to inquire about his life. She said: "My brother is an introverted guy, he will probably date later in his life! (You and Huang Xiaoming (黃曉明) getting married soon?) No, everyone is rushing me. If I have any plans, I would tell everyone but so far we don't have any plans."  

Source: Ming Pao (HK)
Translated by: chaierie @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.