Follow Us on Twitter

Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Kevin Cheng: Please give me privacy, otherwise it is hard for me to develop relationship




Currently 45 years old, Kevin Cheng (鄭嘉穎) went to attend the god worshipping ceremony of the new series, 'Jiang 殭', in Tseung Kwan O TVB City (將軍澳電視城).

Self-confessed: I am not young anymore

Recently, Hao Bao (好報) exposed that Kevin Cheng kissed a beautiful woman in the nightclub and when asked if that woman was his girlfriend, he said: "She works for other industry and I already bring lots of trouble to her. She is not a high profile person and please give me some privacy. Kindly not to speculate as long as I have not make any announcements. Please wait for me to announce and give me privacy, otherwise it is hard to develop. (How long do you know each other?) Please give me privacy and ignore me. (Some people say you are anxious?) Please refrain using this word. I have been single for a long time and not younger any longer. I do not want to be single thus that word is inappropriate. (What is that woman's image?) I do not want to reveal too much details in order not to affect her private life."

Deep relationship when Lunar New Year arrives

When asked if this incident affected his acting career, Kevin said: "Please do not guess as I have not announce. I am not getting younger and kindly wait for me to announce. (Announce your marriage when it is time to announce?) It is best that people do not expect it but hard for me to develop if no privacy is given. (Reduce going to nightclub now?) I seldom go to nightclub and go with a group of friends for New Year party at that time."

Good friends will send their blessings

When mentioned about her rumoured girlfriend, Charmaine Sheh (佘詩曼), sent her blessings, Kevin laughed and said: "It is normal for good friends to send their blessings to each other and I will wish her happiness too. (No chances for reconciliation?) Charmaine and I do not think this way. (Nancy Sit mentions Charmaine and you have eye contacts?) Nancy is concerned about us and thank you for everyone's concern. Please give me additional privacy."

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.