Follow Us on Twitter

Saturday, January 10, 2015

Rebecca Zhu shows off chest in venting scene


In the new episode of TVB series Officer Geomancer (八卦神探) that was broadcasted last night (January 8), Rebecca Zhu (朱晨麗) had a breakthrough performance. One scene talked about her feeling uneasy seeing William Chak (翟威廉) and Harriet Yeung (楊詩敏) dating and venting her anger. Sporting a low-cut shirt, she vented her anger and coordinated with the camera shot, unrestrainedly revealing her chest. In addition with her confessing her love to William while crying, it can be said that this was a huge challenge for her, and has became a popular topic amongst netizens.

Reporters contacted Rebecca, she said: "Huh? That exaggerated? (Praising your body?) I don't know what to say, I guess I can only say thank you. (The result was very revealing) The plot required it, I haven't watch it yet, have to go stream it online. But I hope everyone won't just pay attention to my body. I actually did a lot of homework for this role. I've practiced a lot on my Cantonese so I am really happy when people praise me."

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: chaierie @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.