Follow Us on Twitter

Thursday, January 1, 2015

Rose Chan: It is difficult to film romance movies


This year, martial arts female star, Rose Chan (陳嘉桓), bidder goodbye to martial arts movie temporarily. She accepted two romance movies which revealed her acting skills and expressed that it was difficult to film such movies. Rose said: "I need to practise action scenes with my partner. However, I need to control my emotions for emotional scenes and it is a good learning exposure for me. In fact, I wish to film more action scenes such as shooting and racing cars. Hope to have more opportunities next year!" In the movie, I Sell Love (販賣.愛), Rose had some revealing back and intimate scenes, and said: "I need to have some breakthrough and film the movie seriously. (Able to accept more sexy scenes?) Perhaps and it is a brave exposure for me. But I am willing to try if given better opportunities."

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.