Follow Us on Twitter

Monday, February 2, 2015

Ella Koon's father gifted her 8 digit wedding dowries




Ella Koon (官恩娜) and Tony Hung (洪永城) attended a beer event. When the MC introduced the soon to be bride Ella Koon, was seen wearing her diamond engagement ring and was asked if she is getting married next month? She said: "Because my boyfriend is low profile, I would announce it when it's the time and I will get married in Hong Kong. (Would you announce it after getting married?) It will be organised by my company. I am getting sweats from you asking me all these nervous questions, but these are happy sweats.

There were reports that father Koon gifted her wedding dowries and Ella admitted it is worth eight digits. "Including: six pairs of dragon and phoenix bangles, three set diamonds and two set pearls. They are all chosen and gifted by my dad, but it is too much. I wouldn't wear all of it on the day of the wedding. Thank you dad". (What about the wedding ring?) It would not be a big diamond, but there is diamonds. It was designed by my dad and manufactured from his workplace.

Source: ON.CC (HK) 
Translated by: lucychoi559 @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.