Follow Us on Twitter

Saturday, February 14, 2015

G.E.M draws three tubes of blood and does not feel pain


The popular G.E.M Tang (鄧紫棋) recently went to the hospital for a blood test, but G.E.M did not scream during the process when her blood was drawn. In fact the reason was because she follows what other girls do, is picking up their phones to make themselves calmer. Afterwards, G.E.M uploaded her blood test photos on a social networking site. It seemed a bit scary, bust she calmly said: "The method to why I didn't scream when my blood was drawn, is because I picked up my phone and took photos. My doctor just knows me too well". G.E.M's fans, after seeing the photos. her fans told her to take care of her health!

Source: ON.CC (HK) 
Translated by: lucychoi559 @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.