Follow Us on Twitter

Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Kathy Chow is not afraid of aging


Referred to as the "never-aging goddess", 48-years old Kathy Chow (周海媚) is often praised for knowing how to maintain her youth. But she expressed disagreement towards this title and pointed to her face, saying: "There are wrinkles on my face!". She would also take selfies of herself without makeup, showing her wrinkles to everyone and saying: "Everyone tell me that I am not old, so I will let everyone see my wrinkles; as people, you cannot be too serious and believe everything!"

Will not always be Zhou Zhiruo

She believes: "Women can still be very beautiful at each stage of life, possessing different qualities and beauty. Twenty-years olds possess beauty of a twenty-year old, forty-years olds possess beauty of a forty-year old, even at 80, you would still be beautiful in your own way!" She left audience a deep impression of her 20 years ago when she played Zhuo Zhiruo (周芷若) in The Heaven Sword and Dragon Saber (倚天屠龍記). But she believes there is no meaning in mentioning this again: "At that time, I was around twenty. Now I am already at another stage in life, I will not always be Zhou Zhiruo forever. I have long passed the era and stage of Zhou Zhiruo. Whatever age I am, then whatever roles I will play."

Source: Ming Pao (HK)
Translated by: chaierie @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.