Follow Us on Twitter

Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Selena Li changes her Chinese name from Li Sze-wan to Li Sze-wah



Everybody has different ways to show their rememberance for loved ones. Shawn Yue (余文樂) has a tattoo on his arm to show his rememberance for auntie and grandmother. As for Selena Li (李詩韻), she changed her Chinese name from Li Sze-wan (李詩韻) to Li Sze-wah (李施嬅). In fact, Li Sze-wah was her old name which was given by her grandmother and she left a message: "My family changes my name to Li Sze-wan and it sounds elegant and beautiful. But my granny calls me Sze-wah all along and I start to miss my old name after my granny's departure. Thus, please call me Li Sze-wah. Do you think it is suitable? Thank you for everyone support." Selena disclosed her relationship with granny was not bad and her granny also taught her culinary skills. Looks like Selena is a filial grandmother since she changes back to her old name.

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.