Follow Us on Twitter

Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Vivian Hsu will turn 40 years old in March 2015



On 19 March 2015, it is Vivian Hsu's (徐若瑄) birthday and she will turn 40 years old. Six days ago, she left a comment on Facebook: "I started working when I was 14 years old. My biggest regret is I did not go to the university and ended up working in the society. I learned a lot as I flew to many countries due to working purpose. This enhanced my knowledge and my heart is full of gratitude. Recently, I am reading books and I lose this enjoyment when working. I appreciate one book by another slowly."

Last year on February, Vivian Hsu and Singapore businessman, Sean (李雲峰) registered for their marriage and held their romantic wedding in Bali (峇里島) in end June. They also held their wedding dinner in Taipei (台北) in end July.

Source: Ming Pao (HK)
Translated by: Admin @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.