Follow Us on Twitter

Monday, June 8, 2015

Shawn Yue: My friends said I am pitiful and I think I need a girlfriend



Shawn Yue (余文樂) attended a luxury car event and hoped somebody will give him a car: "I hope to become the spokesperson for car advertisement and need not spend any money to buy car. (How many cars currently?) Around 6. Parking is troublesome as hard to find and some space is too small. (Buy parking lot?) Nobody wants to let go and it has high value. (Did your parents to sell your car since limited parking space?) Yes but I cannot bear to sell it."

When asked if he was dating Mainland China artiste, Feng Wenjuan (馮文娟) after filming movie together, Shawn denied and said: "It is obviously a promotion tactic for the movie. We only had one scene and met once. She is a very hardworking artiste and not sure who is spreading the rumours. (Because you are single?) So many people pushed it to me and some friends said I am pitiful and they wanted to introduce female friends from entertainment industry. I think I need it as my elder brother has a daughter while my younger sister is married. Our distance is getting bigger. (Did your mother introduce any girls?) Hers is not a good choice."

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.