Follow Us on Twitter

Saturday, July 11, 2015

Ella Chen will bite people when she is drunk?



Six days ago, Taiwanese girl group, S.H.E group member, Ella Chen (陳嘉樺) attended an outdoor music party. She was singing and twisting her body on the stage. Ella accepted the interview and expressed she seldom drunk liquor but only when together with her friends. She said: "My drinking skill is poor and I will get drunk easily. When I am drunk, I will laugh and cry. (Will you bite people?) Sometimes and my husband disliked me getting drunk. He will advise me to drink less."

Source: Ming Pao (HK)
Translated by: Admin @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.