Follow Us on Twitter

Friday, July 3, 2015

Jinny Ng does not mind man who is older than her


(Picture, from left to right: Alfred Hui, Jinny Ng, Fred Cheng)

Six days ago, Jinny Ng (吳若希) performed in the charity programme, Caritas Charity TV Show (明愛暖萬心). When mentioned if she liked man who was older than her, she said: "Honestly, I do not mind the age gap. My ex-boyfriend is also 10 years older than me. We have seen Kevin Cheng (鄭嘉穎) and Grace Chan (陳凱琳) and even older than 10 years, 20 years, 21 years. No problem." Jinny Ng added as long as there was compatible appearance and common topics.

Mentioning about the report that her apartment negative aura affected her family and career, Jinny Ng said: "I live very comfortably. At least, I earn more money and everyone takes note of me....Mother is much better now after living with me and I feel it is nothing related to my apartment."

Source: Ming Pao (HK)
Translated by: Admin @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.