Follow Us on Twitter

Saturday, August 29, 2015

Jay Chou's baby daughter resembles him more?



Jay Chou's (周杰倫) wife, Hannah Quinlivan (昆凌) gave birth to their baby daughter around 1 month plus ago. Yesterday on social networking website, Hannah shared photo of herself helping her daughter to wear socks and another photo of herself folding baby clothes. She then left message to ask for help: "Please help me! When will my baby daughter can sleep? I feel mothers who do breastfeeding is very powerful and I have insufficient sleep everyday!" Many netizens commented that they wished to see photo of the baby daughter's actual appearance and noticed Hannah took a short time to resume her fit body figure.

Jay Chou: My baby daughter's eyes resembled me

During the interview, Jay expressed that his daughter resembled him: "I hope she resembles her mother but she looks like me as the eyes are smaller. Hopefully her eyes will be bigger when growing up and she looks like a skinny boy now. Thus, I will create her hairstyle with butterfly knot and flower design. In fact, is it good news that my daughter resembles me?"

Source: Ming Pao (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.