Follow Us on Twitter

Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Kate Tsui have jobs lined up for her until February

 

Artiste Kate Tsui (徐子珊) and director Carrie Ng (吳家麗) went to Mong Kok (旺角) to pull in viewers for new film, Knock Knock Who's There (有客到). Kate greatly praised the new film's promotional tactic being new and unique, making the scene crowded in advanced.

Kate was asked whether there are new developments in her discussion with TVB about her contract, she said: "No, recently I've mainly been busy with my classes, don't have the time to think about it, I wouldn't be deciding in the short term, going to school is very busy for me, my classmates laugh at me, saying I have to wear an evening gown to class because everyday there are reporters that take photos of me. (When will you make a decision?) There's no rush, the company has been discussing about it with me, it has continued helping me accept jobs, jobs until February, our collaboration relationship is quite good, no worries."

As for Johnnie To (杜琪峯) and Eric Tsang (曾志偉) having an interest to sign her, Kate said: "What? Why is it that I actually don't know about this? (Did they reach out to you beforehand?) It's been a long time so there must have been interactions. (How about recently?) I did discussed with different departments, don't want to decide yet, (It's rumored that the Shaw Brothers also wanted to sign you?) It's one of the options, but haven't thought about it clearly yet, (From now on, you'll only film movies, not dramas?) I've filmed both dramas and movies in the past, I don't have to ..., give me more time, my contract will be expiring this year. (TVB still helps you accept next year's jobs?) Doesn't really matter, the company takes good care of me, our relationship is quite good."

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: chaierie @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.