Follow Us on Twitter

Thursday, September 24, 2015

Poor Daniel Wu is bitten by his dog: My hand is swollen and infected


Stylish male actor, Daniel Wu (吳彥祖) is a pet lover and tends to share photos of the warm interaction between himself and his beloved dog on the Internet at times. However, he disclosed the dog bit his hand and it became infected and swollen after 1 day due to not seeking immediate medical treatment.

Daniel then went to see a doctor and shared photo of himself and the doctor, and left a message: "That's my physician, Dr. Yeung. He save me the other day as my dog bit me and of course I didn't think it was that serious but the next day my hand was swollen and infected. Thanks to him for cleaning out the wound properly and giving me the right shots my hand is ok now. Thanks Doc!"

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.