Follow Us on Twitter

Friday, October 23, 2015

Alan Wan urges everybody to take care of Jinny Ng and show more concern to her


Artiste Alan Wan (溫家偉) attended basketball event and when mentioned his rumoured girlfriend, Jinny Ng (吳若希) released letter with thousand words to her brother earlier and he was hard to teach, Alan said: "Nope. He is obedient and listens to me. He will buy water and wash clothes when I tell him to. (Help you to wash your clothes?) Nope and it is a joke only. (Give tuition to Jinny's brother?) Yes as my English and Mandarin is not bad. I want her brother to speak to me in English for long term and he improved greatly." Mentioning Jinny stated in her letter that she wanted to run away from home as hit by her mother when small and hospitalised as a result, Alan said: "It is hard to say and I have similar thoughts whenever scolded by my mother. (Jinny finds it hard to accept as her mother's mood is unstable after the bike accident?) Thus, everyone must take care of Jinny and show more concern to her. (Bring her for holidays?) I wish to go for holiday too. As I need to film series in Thailand, I can play around."

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.