Follow Us on Twitter

Monday, October 19, 2015

Amanda S. points at Angelababy wearing braces is considered plastic surgery: Desires to look beautiful after becoming popular


Renowned model, Amanda S. attended an event and expressed she completed culinary skill class such as Thai, India cuisine and dessert in England not long ago. She had the interest to cook since young and when asked if she had any new food plan, Amanda S. said: "In fact, opening bakery shop is my dream but the business is poor last year. Currently, the restaurant tells me to help in making desserts and I will put in full efforts when doing something. When opening bakery shop in the past, I do it by myself and need a good rest after 4 years of hard work. At that point, I do not go for honeymoon when married as I place my whole life on my business. (Any regrets?) Nope but unhappy. I will return to France and enjoy myself on this Christmas. (Going with your boyfriend?) Let's see first. (How is your relationship?) Good."

When mentioned about Angelababy went for face examination test to rebut plastic surgery rumours, Amanda S. said: "Double eyelid surgery and wearing braces is considered plastic surgery. One desires to look beautiful when become popular. Plastic surgery is normal and I do not think there is any problem. Perhaps she bothers about what others say as she is too popular. (Any thoughts of going for plastic surgery?) No idea. If I give birth, breast feed and find my breast shape is no longer beautiful one day, I might think about it and many friends go for it anyway."

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.