Follow Us on Twitter

Friday, October 2, 2015

Bravo to Dee Hsu who tries cycling again after 6 months later


Earlier, Taiwanese female star Dee Hsu (徐熙娣) was involved in bicycle accident and had injury, and her older sister, Barbie Hsu (徐熙媛) had to replace her as the host in Kangxi Lai Le (康熙來了) show temporarily. After 6 months, Dee Hsu tried cycling with her daughter one week ago. Although it lasted for 3 minutes only, but Dee Hsu almost had another accident which scared her: "Tried cycling again after 6 months later. I am quite nervous as my daughter is with me too. Although it is 3 minutes journey, but I feel I have overcome a big obstacle despite almost scared off by the oncoming vehicles suddenly. I dare to cycle again!"

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.