Follow Us on Twitter

Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Karena Ng: Raymond Lam forbids me to be too sexy





Artiste Karena Ng (吳千語) attended the film Ip Man 3 (葉問3) trailer premiere press conference. Karena Ng stole the limelight with her back revealing dress and said that she cannot be sexy like Lynn Hung (熊黛林). Karena was asked if boyfriend Raymond Lam (林峯) didn't approve her with wearing the dress? She said: He didn't approve because he was afraid of exposure. He knows that I will be walking around, but revealing the back is not a problem".

When speaking about cooking, she said: "I love to cook and pay attention to different types of ovens. I don't cook everyday, but when I cook I would include his (Raymond Lam) portion too.

In relation to someone reporting to ON.CC (東網) of her mother talking with someone about wedding details and a wedding banquet would be held in Wan Chai. Karena did not directly answer the question, but instead said: "If it's true, I wouldn't hide any information. I would let the public know first hand when there is good news. Our work schedules are very tight for the coming two years. We have no plans of getting married".

Filming in South Korea, no time to attend Baby's wedding banquet

In addition, when speaking about Angelababy and Huang Xiaoming's (黃曉明) wedding banquet held in Shanghai, Karena said she has already prepared a gift for the newlywed, but cannot reveal what it is. Karena was asked whether she and Raymond will attend their wedding banquet? Karena said: "We have saved the date, but might not be there. Right now I'm thinking of how to make up for it because before we have promised to go, but because I have filming in South Korea, I am unable to attend".

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: lucychoi559 @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.